Thursday, October 25, 2012

ADDITION BINGO!!




New Game!  I just created a new Addition Bingo Game that is really helping my kiddos build their fluency with facts up to 20.  They are having so much fun with it! 

Check it out in my TpT store!  

The game description is listed below!

Addition Bingo is Common Core Aligned and will help your students practice addition fluency up to facts of 20, in a fun,
Exciting, interactive way!

Addition Bingo comes with 5 Bingo Boards and 5 different sets of calling cards!
Set 1: Addition Doubles
Set 2: Addends of 2
Set 3:  Addends of 3
Set 4:  Addends of 4
Set 5: Addends of 5

Print, Laminate, cut out calling cards and PLAY!
First student to cover 5 spaces in a row or column wins!


The first 3 people to follow my blog and let me know their thoughts on ADDITION BINGO will be sent my Addition Bingo game for free!  Leave me your e-mail!

~ Jillian  








3 comments:

Yvonnee said...

I'm a new follower of your blog and TPT store. My students love all bingo games. I'm excited to share your game with them. Thanks in advance.
yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

Lori L said...

This looks great.. Bingo is always a fun way to practice skills -- my class loves it! I'm a new follower of your blog :)

Lori
wrlean@aol.com

Ashley Grant said...

I am in love with this bingo that you've made. I am currently student teaching and I would to share this game with my class :) Your blog looks great and I can't wait to see what else you have coming.

-Ashley

ashleymarie1215@att.net

Post a Comment