Monday, November 12, 2012

Turkey Hunt Math Game!


Here it is!  Turkey Hunt!

My First Graders continue to ask NON-STOP "When can we play MONSTER MASH?" so I decided to make a new version with a TURKEY theme!

Same idea as Monster Mash, the students play on level 1 or 2 game boards and roll dice to add addition facts up to 12 or 20, and "catch" turkeys!


I've seen so much improvement with their addition fluency and they are always so excited to practice their facts this way!  I'm already thinking of a new version with a HOLIDAY Theme where they play to help SANTA!  Check back soon!


The first three people to comment and become new followers of my blog will be sent Turkey Hunt for FREE!  Leave me your email!
~ Jillian Coster


6 comments:

Lisa Mattes said...

So fun! Thanks for offering it up! growingfirsties@gmail.com
:-)

Jillian Coster said...

I sent you the game! Hope you enjoy it!

~Jillian

Jen said...

I am now following your blog and would love a copy of your game! jes00782@aol.com

Jillian Coster said...

I sent you the game! I hope you enjoy it!

~Jillian

vicky1970 said...

Hi Jillian - YOur blog is so cute. I just found you and am your newest follower. I see you are a fairly new blogger and expecting a new baby. Lucky you..congrats!
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

Jillian Coster said...

Thank you for being my newest follower! I'm excited to have you. I checked out your blog too! Its great! I'm new to all of this but I'm really having a great time with it. I just sent you my turkey hunt game! I hope you can use it with your students. Happy Thanksgiving! Jillian

Post a Comment